Thursday, January 5, 2012

Against the heretic Prosperity Gospel movement

I would like to hear such a sermon from Hill Song or Lake Wood. If Jesus came to make us better persons, and not mainly to save us from our sin, than we should follow somebody else.

I remember when a Psychiatrist friend of mine told me that Hill Song was their little gold mine, since people cannot sustain the positivism that it is preached there. This guy was a retired minister, and told me that that sort of movement did more long term damage than the short term fix that they offered.

We are more than conquers in Christ, but conquers against sin. Many people who go to those sort of churches, yes, have better cars than me, or houses, whatever, but if they are counting those things as God's blessing, then Steve Jobs was way more blessed than then!!

Well, I leave you the very interesting video.

No comments: