Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kids taking the decision for their parents regarding their sex

This story really sickens me. What if my daughter comes to me and says, "daddy, I am really a drug addict, and I can't help myself". Of course, I would be obliged to correct it. I have known kids who steal from early age, and who have done really bad stuff from an early age, yet, we don't encourage that.

This proves that sin is well entrenched in us from early age. We are borne in sin, and from an early age, we show signs of this sin pattern.

The worst thing is that the show portrays the parents as very understanding, and inclusive, yet, they portray the granddad as intolerant. Yet, the granddad is the only one who really stands for the right, while the parents, let their son, yes, SON, indulge in his sinful nature.

The show, is merely to satisfy people's desire to see how far things can be taken. People like to be shocked, and impressed.

I can see that this boy is struggling with his gender. Yet, do you really believe that a boy that age can put such arguments about his gender confusion? There must be something influencing him, yet, his parents have surrendered their parenting duties.

Some say that I am fixated by this issue, yet, now after the passing of gay marriage in New York, we find that the sexual stories now move onto children's sexuality. Don't you see the trend?

But I do have an issue with how the report starts:
Turns out there are parents in the news who do the right thing.

Is giving in to our kids deviant, or wrong desires, doing the right thing? Again, the granddad is right for standing for truth, yet, he is vilified.

It goes to show, that only those who call and do wrong, are accepted in this inclusive culture.

No comments: