Sunday, October 28, 2012

Your Pastor is Spider Man. No way!! FAILED!!!

I always wanted to be Spider Man. When I married and had children, my family members said that "Spider Man is making little spiders".

Well, I am not going to use my church to fulfil some childhood dream of becoming Spider Man, or the Man of Steel, or the Cape Crusader. Emergent Church people, sometimes feel like they are using Church to do this very thing.

People, don't use church tu fulfil your unfulfilled dreams. If you are not Spider Man, or an actor, don't pretend to be.

This is how somebody reported this crazy act:
Pastor or more accurately wannabe Broadway sensation David Hughes of Church Circus by the Glades, this past Sunday decided that it was time to recreate the famous kiss scene from the Spiderman movie during church.
And  here it's the video to see it:

No comments: